1) Drainage (W-1) 10 drops, 3 times a day.
2) Add a specific organ formula 10 drops, 2 times a
3) If you begin to feel sluggish or low in energy, add Recharge
(W-3) 10 drops, 3 times a day to the other two formulas. Otherwise, wait until you complete the
Detox formula to start Recharge.
NOTE: Recharge is an energy
formula that can be taken any time you need to combat fatigue and boost your energy. If you start
Recharge with the Detox and organ formulas, you may need an additional bottle to complete the
4) After 2 weeks, add Detox (W-2) 5 drops, once a day.
5) Continue with Drainage and the organ formula until the bottles
6) After 1 week on Detox, increase the dosage to 5 drops, 2 times
NOTE : If you experience any
discomfort associated with detoxification such as fatigue, headache, or other symptoms after
beginning the Detox formula, discontinue it, but continue taking the other formulas and increase
your intake of water. After one week, start the Detox formula again, but decrease the dose to 2
drops per day.
7) When the Detox formula is gone, start Recharge (W-3) 10
drops, 3 times a day. Continue with Recharge until the bottle is empty.
Since each formula contains one ounce (approximately 600-800
drops), the table below shows the approximate times you should be taking each formula at the